- January 2, 2020
About the Role
The Housekeeping Supervisor provides support to the Housekeeping Management team in the management of the Housekeeping department, ensuring Room Attendants and Housekeeping Porters are following correct procedures whilst servicing rooms and lodges, for turndown, guest laundry, room moves and unexpected arrivals.
- You ensure all rotated staff are on duty, assist with daily work assignments and you carry out special work assignments that may be given.
- You also report all maintenance issues and follow up to ensure the work has been carried out.
- Ensuring security of the department and lodges at the end of your shift is your responsibility as well as training staff in accordance with correct procedures.
- You will have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and have the ability to work without assistance or supervision.
Required Skills and Experiences
- You have previous housekeeping experience in a similar environment and role
- An SVQ in Housekeeping would be beneficial but not essential.
- You have the ability to work unsupervised and you have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a clear passion for the hospitality industry.
- You are flexible to adapt to varying shifts and have a full driving license.
- You must have a current first aid certificate or be willing to work towards one.
Available upon request
Meals whilst on shift are provided free of charge
Nice accommodation available, if needed
Share of Service Charge and Gratuities
Access to the staff benefit scheme
Free use of staff gym
Discounted use of estate activities
Refer a friend Bonus Scheme
How to Apply
Please complete an application form to apply.
Download: Application Form PDF
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Skibo Limited and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.