- June 7, 2019
- Closing Date:
- June 26, 2019
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen to join our unique organisation and we are looking for a full-time System Accountant on a Permanent, Full-Time contract.
The Accountant will assist the Financial Controller in ensuring the smooth running of the Finance department. In particular the you will focus on developing and managing daily, weekly and monthly processes and controls. You will also be responsible for liaising between the financial and operational departments providing practical and effective operational solutions.
· You are able to understand operational concerns and requirements and reach practical and effective operational solutions whilst ensuring effective controls are maintained.
· You prepare weekly reports on payroll hours and costs for all Heads of Department and analyse forecast departmental rotas to ensure compliance with budgets.
· You support the Heads of Department to enhance their understanding of business revenue and cost drivers by providing analytical support.
· You ensure the continual improvement of systems and controls and assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
· The reconciliation of balance sheets, stock and bank accounts is your responsibility as is maintaining the accrual and prepayments schedule and the preparation of month end journals.
Required Skills and Experience
You are approachable with strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work pro-actively and without supervision and are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, with an advanced Excel knowledge. You have previously worked within accounting departments and ideally have an Accounting qualification, preferably management accounting, or comparable experience.
Dependent on experience
Meals whilst on shift are provided free of charge
Share of Service Charge and Gratuities
Access to the staff benefit scheme
Free use of staff gym
Discounted use of estate activities
Refer a friend Bonus Scheme
How to Apply
Please complete an application form to apply.
Download: Application Form PDF
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form. CV's will also be accepted, please e-mail to email@example.com
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Skibo Limited and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.