- January 8, 2020
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a Spa/Beauty Therapist to join our team in the new season. This role will start in February 2020 and will be on a permanent, annualised hours contract. If necessary, we may also be able to provide excellent staff accommodation.
The Spa/Beauty Therapist will maintain an exceptionally high standard within the professional working environment for our exclusive private members club and will showcase a high calibre of industry standards for professional skills, treatments and client care.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to consistently maintain exceptional standards of service to Carnegie Club members, their guests and associates.
- You will provide a professional massage for any client including, wraps, scrubs, facials, manicure and pedicure, as well as any new treatments introduced into the Spa Service Menu.
- A high level of commitment is expected when delivering the spa treatment journey. This will include a full personal consultation, recommendations for skincare and lifestyle advice to suit each members’ personal requirements.
- You will also be required to attend training workshops and trade testing to build on existing skills to maintain spa service standards.
- Company policies will be adhered to whilst working in conjunction with spa policies and industry regulations. Full training will be given.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have SVQ/SQA Levels 2 & 3 or a HNC/HND in Beauty Therapy along with a Cidesco Diploma.
- You will have experience of working in a high-quality establishment and you are confident, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- You are passionate about the role and have a real interest in the industry.
- The nature of our business will require you to work to suit the demands of the business therefore flexibility is essential.
Available upon request
Meals whilst on shift are provided free of charge
Nice accommodation available, if needed
Share of Service Charge and Gratuities
Access to the staff benefit scheme
Free use of staff gym
Discounted use of estate activities
Refer a friend Bonus Scheme
How to Apply
Please complete an application form to apply.
Download: Application Form PDF
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Skibo Limited and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.