Transport to Skibo Available
Why provide staff transport?
Situated an hour north of Inverness on the picturesque Dornoch Firth, Skibo Castle sits amidst 8,000 acres of gardens, woodland and moor. It's a stunning location, but we understand that getting to The Carnegie Club can be challenging - even for those living in the local area. For team members who otherwise would not be able to travel to Skibo, the Club now offers a staff transport service.
What locations does staff transport serve?
The Carnegie Club offers a transport service for staff with collection points at the following locations:
- Bonar Bridge
What times does staff transport operate?
With more than 200 staff, 20-plus departments and a 24-hour service for our members and guests, our team work a wide variety of shift patterns and so transport is available from first thing in the morning to late at night.
Join the Skibo family
As part of the Skibo family, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Industry-leading salary packages
- Share of service charge and gratuities, estimated at £4,000 per year (based on full time hours)
- 33 days annual leave
- Meals on shift are provided free of charge
- Access to staff benefit scheme
- Complimentary use of staff gym
- Discounted estate activities including quad biking and horse riding
- Discount in the club shop
- 'Refer a friend' bonus scheme
- Staff events
Get in touch
Whether you would like to join us on a seasonal, part-time or full-time basis to help deliver Heaven on Earth for our members and guests, we want to hear from you. You can find a full list of our current vacancies here.
If you have any questions about staff transport or any other aspect of working at Skibo, you can get in touch with our People & Culture team in the following ways:
- telephone: 01862 894600
- WhatsApp: 07436816089
- Facebook Messenger: m.me/SkiboCareers